Our site is a free site existing on voluntary donations, but this does not mean that,
The current site is designed to hide from taxes and use in money laundering schemes.
Measures against the passage through our website of money received by criminal means, are accepted
in the following order.
1. We ask clients to provide real data about themselves such as name, surname, home address,
contact data, which are checked by the site administrator. In cases of providing false data,
we refuse services.
2. We keep records of all transactions on our website, and we will be ready to provide them on
requirement of special services.
3. We offer to make transactions through the world famous PayPal
which has its own security service.
4. We do not provide documents such as invoices, invoices, checks, orders for them
They were not used to evade taxes by making transactions on our website.
5. All transactions on our website are the result of a voluntary agreement between the buyer and seller and this agreement
is not concluded in written or other form and can not be recognized as documented.
This policy sets out the rules that give guarantees that our site is not
part of schemes for money laundering and tax evasion.